Thank you for visiting our page for jobs and careers. Please see requirements below;
WordPress Developer/ Programmer
The WordPress Developer is responsible for setting up, maintaining and implementing changes to websites running on WordPress/ WooCommerce platforms. This includes everything from implementing UI/UX, integrating external systems through file exports/ imports, APIs and optimize the customer journey.
- Building and maintenance of complex WordPress/ Woocommerce websites within the company
- Design implementation to optimize the user experience
- Integrate third party systems through file import/ exports and APIs
- Analyze website performance, provide reports and insights to understand SEO, CRM and provide improvements
- Collaborate with internal departments to create website roadmap and release schedules
- Provide strategic support to various departments including marketing
- Work and interact with external partners to develop, maintain and manage website content
- 4+ years of relevant experience in WordPress and Woocommerce.
- Expert knowledge in creating WordPress themes and working with plugins to achieve desired results
- Familiarity with Advanced Custom Fields
- Understanding of available cache plugins and server-side caching options
- Extensive experience in working with APIs and Web Service Integrations
- Understanding of online marketing strategies including SEO
- Understanding of CRM and site optimization for maximum performance
- Good knowledge in English
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Willing to work on your own or a team
- Willing to work on multiple development projects simultaneously
- Attractive package based on experience
- Flexible working hours – full time job (may consider part time for the correct candidate)
Data Entry & Content Management ( Home Based/ Remote Working )
We have several part time/full time and flexible working roles for web based data entry and content management. The role requires you to keep content of the website up to date based on an assigned list of targets.
- A good command/understanding of English is essential.
- Good knowledge of researching on the internet, data collection, image editing and formatting of content
- Previous experience in similar roles would be an advantage
- Willing to work on your own
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 2 hours per day
Customer Support Admin
At present we have several jobs for customer support administrators with very good computer and internet skills. They will be responsible for managing customer enquiries, supporting buyers and sellers using the site. The role requires effective multi-tasking across several key departments. Some will also have the option for flexible hours and remote working.
If interested, please send a copy of your CV with referemces.
Details can be sent to the Human Resources team by emailing to [email protected].