Oxford Reading Circle Primer Revised Edition By Nicholas Horsburgh
* Cash on delivery (CoD)
This well-established series contains a wide range of literary texts and aims to inculcate a deep appreciation of literature in English. Based on classroom feedback, this new edition offers a host of new selections in each book. The new, colorful layout and artwork enhance the enjoyable experience of reading.
- Second Edition
- Part of Oxford Reading Circle - Revised Edition
- Nicholas Horsburgh & Claire Horsburgh
- Literary works: The books contain classic and contemporary selections from international as well as Indian literature.
- Phonics and spelling: The Primer and Books 1 and 2 contain drills that aid pronunciation and spelling.
- Comprehension: A variety of exercises, along with reference to context and extract-based activities, have been included to develop factual recall, inferential understanding and evaluative response.
- Vocabulary: Exercises have been designed to enhance the student’s language skills and word power. A fun approach has been adopted to deal with words and their usage.
- Extension: Tasks have been designed for extended classroom discussion and debate, as well as for project work. The ‘Discuss and write’ section provides practice in research, writing and presentation.
- Glossaries: While word lists accompany the Primer and Books 1 and 2, there are extensive glossaries from Book 2 onwards.
- Poetry: Books 3 to 8 carry notes on poets, along with explanations and drills of poetry structures.
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9780199459773
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 10 x 1.8 inches