Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro With 64GB, 6GB RAM Pearl White
1 Year Warranty
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is a mid-range segment device that comes with a flawless display. With the high-resolution camera and pop-up selfie lens, one can enjoy spotless photography. In terms of performance, it is equally good with the combination of internal hardware and software that is engineered to meet modern expectations. Plus the battery capacity is also sufficient to look after the daily requirement. It comes with a hybrid slot that might be the only issue for some consumers. Expanding the horizon Display and Camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro flaunts a full view display that stands 6.53-inch tall. It bears a screen resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels along with a sharp density of 395 PPI. The AMOLED display offers an immersive viewing experience. In terms of optics, the smartphone has 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP rear camera that offers impressive photography experience. At the front, a 20MP lens clicks mesmerizing selfie pictures. Configuration and Storage Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is powered by a new MediaTek Helio G90T chipset that has been built to provide stable performance while gaming and multitasking. It also has an octa-core processor setup containing a 2.05GHz Cortex A76 dual-core and a 2GHZ Cortex A55 hexacore processors. Further, there is Mali-G76 MP4GPU that offers excellent graphics while a 6GB RAM handles smooth functioning. For storage, it houses 64GB internal memory that can be further expanded up to 256GB with the help of a microSD card. Battery and Connectivity Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro packs a Li-ion battery having 4,500mAh capacity. It can provide an ample amount of power backup to let users stay charged all through the day. Further, it also has the Fast Charging technology that can refill the battery in a short duration. As for the connectivity, it supports 4G VoLTE networks. It also has Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, USB Type-C, etc.
- Body: 161.4 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm, 200g; plastic frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back.
- Display: 6.53" IPS LCD, HDR support, 1080 x 2340px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi.
- Rear camera: Primary: 64MP, f/1.9 aperture, 1/1.7" sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size, PDAF. Ultra wide: 8MP, f/2.2, 1/4", 1.12µm pixels. Macro camera: 2MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm Depth sensor:2MP; [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] video recording.
- Front camera: 20MP, f/2.0 aperture, 0.9µm pixels. 1080p/30fps video recording.
- OS: Android 9 Pie; MIUI 10.
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm): Octa-core (2x2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G76 MC4 GPU.
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 64/128GB storage; shared microSD slot.
- Battery: 4,500mAh; 18W MediaTek Pump Express and USB Power Delivery support.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, LTE Cat-12/ Cat-13; USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0;
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader; single down-firing speaker; NFC; FM radio.